Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here (in your arms)

What is your motto?
I Want to Hold Your Hand- The Beatles

What do your friends think of you?
I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie

What do you think about very often?
White Christmas- Bing Crosby

What is 2+2?
Inaudible Melodies- Jack Johnson

What do you think of your best friend?
I Believe in You- Il Divo

What do you think of the person you like?
Open Your Eyes- Snow Patrol

What is your life story?
U Know- Boyz II Men

What do you want to be when you grow up?
What More do You Want- Plain White Ts

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Island in the Sun- Weezer

What do your parents think of you?
Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Figures A and B (means you and me)- Hellogoodbye

What will they play at your funeral?
The News- Plain White Ts

What is your hobby/interest?
Blackbird/Yesterday- Beatles

What is your biggest secret?
Do You Remember- Jack Johnson

What do you think of your friends?
Hate (I Don’t Really Like You)- Plain White Ts

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
I am the Walrus-Beatles

How will you die?
False Pretense- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

What is the one thing you regret?
Heaven Forbid- The Fray

What makes you laugh?
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson

What makes you cry?
Jealous Enemies- Dark Captain Light Captain

Will you ever get married?
Give Me Life- Daniel Powter

What scares you the most?
Slow Down- Academy Is

Does anyone like you?
Something-The Beatles

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Forever- Chris Brown

What hurts right now?
Little Razorblade- The Pink Spiders

What will you post this as?
Here (in your arms)- Hellogoodbye

I decided to do this. (the thing were you put your ipod/itunes on shuffle and then put what songs come on as the answer) I am having trouble getting back in the school mode, and this seemed like a fun thing to do. And some of the answers were hilarious. Like the "what do you think of your friends" one is kinda sad actually. I don't really hate them... haha.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! Love it! And I love you! I haven't seen you in forever! We need to fix that asap!