Monday, January 17, 2011

Fifteen Facts

I am going to copy Lindsay's idea and do the 30 Day Challenge. I just think it looks like fun. So here we go!

Day 1: A picture of yourself and 15 facts.



1. I like to live in imaginary worlds. Reading and watching movies are some of my favorite pastimes.

2. I am an avid gamer. No, not a video gamer. A board, card, and pretty much anything else gamer.

3. I like to make people laugh. And I tend to make myself laugh the most.

4. I like to watch documentaries, all kinds. That nerdiness surprises people.

5. When I was younger I designed what I wanted my future house to look like, but I haven't once thought about what I want my wedding to be like.

6. I am lactose-intolerant. And mint-chocolate chip ice cream is my downfall. Or cheese.

7. I don't just like things, I obsess over them.

8. I have watched every season of Survivor and Amazing Race. No, I am not ashamed.

9. I would seriously eat mashed potatoes at every meal.

10. I tend to not care about fashion rules. Actually, I don't even know all the fashion rules.

11. I work with people with disabilities, adults and kids. And I absolutely love it!

12. I can't sleep with socks on.

13. I am really bad about answering my phone or text messages. And I wonder why no one calls or texts me anymore...

14. I would rather ride than drive.

15. I have trained my body to fall asleep to the movie The Day After Tomorrow. I fall asleep so fast if you put that movie in!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I didn't know you were a documentary watcher! I have gotten into it in the last couple months. Also haven't you also seen every episode of Survivor?